West Virginia Regional Technology Park: Home to Innovation
The West Virginia Regional Technology Park is a multi-tenant research facility with a commitment to innovation, technological advancement and education. The WVRTP is an ideal location for technology based companies interested in expansion, new businesses requiring research and laboratory space, and technology-based and research-oriented educational institutions.
Premier Laboratory and Office Space
- Flexible laboratory space.
- Wet laboratory space
- Both finished and shell condition laboratory space is available.
- Class A and Class B office space.
- On-site Pilot Plant facilities.
- Prime undeveloped land is available for companies interested in expansion.
- Specialized facilities and support to scale-up Chemical processes from bench-top to production scale.
- Click here to see Available Lease Properties.
Abstract to Absolute
The West Virginia Regional Technology Park is the ideal location to transform an abstract idea into a completed, market-ready project. Starting with conveniently located office space and the capacity for state-of-the-art laboratory space, new concepts, technologies or systems can be created and refined. Through utilization of available scale-up pilot plants, continued research and testing can be conducted on-site. The WVRTP's ability to provide small-scale manufacturing capabilities allows for production that is both cost- and time-efficient.
The opportunity to seamlessly transition from bench-top to production in one location increases the likelihood of success for both startups and established companies.
Benefits of the WVRTP
- Access to world-renowned researchers and scientists in the chemical, energy and technology fields.
- Access to shared scientific equipment.
- Close proximity to a local, skilled, experienced and educated workforce.
- 24/7 access to secure facilities and on-site facility management.
- Conference and meeting room space available.